5/23/2012

Recent Fan Art : Part 2.

Recent Fan Art : Part 2.

I always find myself humbled and flattered when folks send stuff they made that was inspired by my work (other times folks send me stuff they saw that other people broadcast to the interweb). Here's a new batch of gems. 1. Soyoung from Korea made This Poster about her role models. That's me right under Steve Jobs. Wow! 2. A student assignment inspired by my Rorschach Posters. 3. This artist really likes the Sunbursts I paint. 4. This guy really really likes my Glasgow Mega Mural. 5. A student assignment referencing my Color Scheming. 6. A student self portrait inspired by the Ray Ban Campaign I designed. I'm almost speechless. I could've never imagined this. Good energy is cyclical. Thanks for the motivation to keep creating and evolving :) Also check Recent Fan Art # 1 and some truly amazing youngen art One and Two. Have you seen anything that was undeniably inspired by my art? Have you gotten a tattoo of my designs? Please send photos and links. This stuff makes my day!