4/04/2011

l'Orée des Bois : K-6 Workshop.

l'Orée des Bois : K-6 Workshop.
A few months ago a teacher from l'Orée des Bois Elementary School in Quebec contacted me about being involved in an Art Workshop that included all of their 500 students in K-6 classes. I was thrilled and honored to be selected, and put together a nice pack of posters, prints, and books for them. Now 4 months later they've sent photos of the results. Awesome! They did their names in the geo-style of my Google Logos, and painted self-portraits in the style of my Ray-Ban Campaign...
l'Orée des Bois : K-6 Workshop.
They made some great Op-Art compositions inspired by my Cycles & Seasons Series, and painted canvases like These. They even made their own alphabet like my Alphafont 3.0 Series...
l'Orée des Bois : K-6 Workshop.
BIG Thanks to the staff and "Little Artists" at l'Orée des Bois. This is one of the greatest compliments I've ever received. Now you have inspired me even more than my work inspired you. Merci beaucoup!