11/06/2013

Recent Fan Art : Part 6.

Recent Fan Art : Part 6.

Some very impressive artworks by fans have been coming in these recent months. See my previous posts for a lot more ( 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 ). Pictured above is a super installation project by the 3rd graders at Zamorano Fine Arts Academy. Read The Full Story. Very nice work kids. I am honored that you chose my work as a source of inspiration.

Recent Fan Art : Part 6.

This one is awesome. A hand drawn rendition by This Guy of one of my 2009 vector artworks for BITNB. And the next one (above right) is killer. This Guy created an alphabet entirely out of forms lifted verbatim from This Painting I made way back in 2004. Wow.

Recent Fan Art : Part 6.

Instagram continues to be a place to find fan art. I am not the only one posting images tagged #vectorfunk or #mattwmoore. There are plenty of tattoos of my designs being made as well, such as This slightly altered version of This. There have certainly been a bunch of murals painted from my blueprints without my involvement (see previous fan art posts for a bunch of those). Especially This One which does not make me as happy as the 3rd grade class I mentioned earlier. On the other hand, this colored pencil rendition of Inspiração is a real honor. And the Michael Jordan Portrait inspired by my Ray-Ban Collaboration from 4 years ago is very interesting. Keep the fan art coming. It makes my day!