9/29/2011

Wired Magazine : App Guide.

Wired Magazine : App Guide.
At newsstands now! Wired Magazine : App Guide (In collaboration with Gizmodo). One of my proudest projects of 2011. Earlier this Summer I was hired by Wired to illustrate 20 visual narratives for this special issue focusing on smart phone and tablet apps, and the people who use them. Each of the illos below is featured alongside a profile on a different person's digital habits (It will make more sense when you flip through the issue). Hopefully my abstracted icon narratives get your imagination wandering in the right direction. This assignment was a highlight of my year for many reasons. Great concepts and direction, as always, thanks Tim and Wired Crew! The scope of work ("You said 20?") paired with a fast track timeline ("Impossible takes a week."), put me in a rad creative groove. And most importantly, this project challenged me. I had to tell 20 stories in different, yet cohesive ways, and get the idea across without being too obvious. Great fun. Real pleased with the final result. Grab a copy! Click-Zoom.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 1.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 2.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 3.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 4.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 5.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 6.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 7.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 8.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 9.
Wired Magazine : App Guide 10.