4/03/2011

Sunday Session : Undertow.

MWM_Sunday Session : Undertow.
Had a blast painting this one today. It was a balmy 48°F and the sun was shining strong. This organic style has been a focus in some of my recent canvas paintings so I decided to bring these ideas to the wall and see what happened. Quite pleased with the results. Click-Zoom to see BIG version.
MWM_Sunday Session : Undertow.
I was battling strong coastal winds all day but managed to pull it together with some clean chops. Feels great to be back in spraypaint zone. Summer 2011 will be a scorcher. Zoom.
MWM_Sunday Session : Undertow.
I've gotten to the point with most of my work where I just freestyle it and make it up as I go. But I must admit I did sketch a blueprint for this one. *I did however forget to bring gloves with me. Doh!