8/16/2010

My New Office.

We've been moving for the past couple weeks. Finally getting things arranged and plugged in here in my Design Studio. Excited to be in this new space. Much bigger than my last studio space, great natural light, and a steady coastal breeze. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for photos of my new Art Studio as well. After successfully keeping 3 plants alive in my last space for over a year, I decided it was time to create a proper Window Jungle and Cactus Garden. Fingers crossed. Next up, Bonsai Trees!
I've been rocking the milk crate and plywood bookshelves for many years. Much like the occasional PB&J sandwich, they are a constant reminder of my humble beginning as an entrepreneur. I may be sitting in a Herman Miller chair, but these shelves will always be behind me.