9/22/2007

*RE-designed! MWMgraphics.com


I've just re-designed my website, MWMgraphics.com. There's a grip of recent work to peruse, both personal and commercial. I also went back to the archives and posted some of my favorite pieces from the past ten years. Enjoy!
Bangers 3 Books and Vectorfunk Posters are available in the shop, and I've prepared some free stuff too. 12 desktop wallpapers, 3 printable sticker sheets and a convenient pdf mini-book for agencies to keep on file. Also, links to all of my recent press, features and interviews.
Some portfolio highlights: Campaign for Smart Car, Rojo, Mazda, The KDU, JB Scotch Whiskey, Samsung, BumpHiphop... and the list goes on. Also, for the first time, all of the illustrations from my book series B&W Bangers can be viewed online. The full "I Couldn't Resist" Series too. Swing through and surf around for a while, There is alot to see!