5/03/2013

Friday Flashback : 2006 Black & White.

Friday Flashback : 2006 Black & White.

The wall I painted Yesterday got me thinking about other art I've made over the years with a similar vibe and flow. In some ways I feel like I have evolved a lot over the years and arrived at new places with my abstract/graphic paintings and murals. Other times I realize that I am still just beginning to capture the different perspectives and compositions I see in my imagination.

Friday Flashback : 2006 Black & White.

It is reassuring to peruse my Archives and be reminded of ideas from yesteryear that I can flip into new artworks. I've come to the conclusion that I need to spend even more time at the wall (pronounced : more days) and put even more detail into the next murals, for them to reach the level of complexity of these blueprints from my 2006 Black & White Series (and the colorful Abstract Canvas Paintings from that phase of my studio work a decade ago). Stay tuned for the next. Springtime is here!