7/15/2009

Painted Bicycles. Process Shot.

Things are moving right along on my Bicycle Series. I've been putting a couple new bits on each frame everyday and letting them dry overnight. I have a lot more micro-detail work to do, but I think they are looking fresh already. Stay tuned. *Over the last year I have been giving a glimpse into my process and showing work here on my Blog that is [Not Done]. I do this for a few different reasons. 1. I am often the only person who has seen the work, and I am psyched about it. 2. The people who read my Blog enjoy learning more about my process and Studio techniques. 3. Collectors enjoy seeing their future canvas (or bike) in each chapter of it's evolution. **I hope you all enjoy seeing the Process Shots. Reach out anytime to let me know what you think.