7/26/2006

MWM : VECTORFUNK. The book.

A few digital designs from my new book project. Click for Mega-Zoom.


After the success of Bangers One and Two, the 2006 Calendar, and all of the other posters and zines I have made in the past 10 years... I've decided to try something new. Vector Funk will be a Limited Run book of 4x6 postcards that are ready to stamp and mail (or put in a cheapo 99 cent frame and hang). All of the design will be digital, vector art made exclusively in Adobe Illustrator, my favorite program by far. I expect to grind for the next month or two on the art, and then produce a very short run or them. They will be available at my online store http://mwmgraphics.com/store.htm and select boutiques and galleries. Also, I still have a few copies of Bangers 2 for sale. All orders will come with a grip of free Bangers stickers.