4/26/2013

MWMGRAPHICS.COM v.2013

MWMGRAPHICS.COM : v.2013

Very pleased to announce that my new webfolio is now online – MWMGRAPHICS.COM v.2013 ... It's been over 2 years since I last updated so there is a lot of new work to see. On the homepage you can explore individual projects from each of the ten chapters. Each chapter is organized chronologically with past work highlighted in light blue and new work in medium blue. Thanks for surfing through. Enjoy! – MWM

MWMGRAPHICS.COM : v.2013

It is often a challenge for me to categorize my different creative projects. Is it design? Is it art? The answer usually is, it is both. I am a graphic artist. One day I am working with clients on commissioned work and the next day I am in my studio, or at a wall, making personal work. Instead of creating different websites for different disciplines, early on in my career I decided to archive everything together in one place. I believe the most interesting projects are the ones that don’t easily fit in a box. In my work I am constantly striving to cross-pollinate, overlap, expand, break boundaries, and innovate. In this new website I am attempting to clearly organize and display these assignments and explorations. Hit each chapter one at a time – Collaborations / Fashion & Apparel / Realistic / Typography / Vectorfunk / Logos & Branding / Fine Art & Shows / Black & White / Murals ... or dive into the blender with the XXL Highlights Page.