6/14/2009

Stack Dem Chips.

It's always fun for me to watch friends curiously perusing my Painting Studio. First they see the Art (and it is usually not done, so I must explain what I plan to do next with each painting). Then they notice how messy it is and ask "How can you possibly make such clean work in such a cluttered space?". Then they start to notice my little tricks of the trade, my MacGyver Art Supplies. The fun stuff! Like these pennies that I use for weights when doing paper-stencil spraying. I've been using pennies for years. It all started because it was the most convenient thing I had around to use. But then when I went to the Hardware Store to buy stuff that would work the same, I realized there was nothing less expensive. Oh, the irony of it all! Just wait until I put these guys back into circulation. Haha.