5/08/2008

Barcelona.

I am in Barcelona for the next week preparing for my exhibition at ROJO Artspace. This is an amazing city. I could get very comfortable here. I have been lazy on the photo-taking, but if I had taken pictures it would have been of the crazy bright colors, the intricate geometry tile mosaics, the insane architecture, and the speedy moped pilots. Last night I went out to dinner with Alejandra and Mariana from ROJO and Albert Bertolin, the artist from ROJO's last exhibition here. He does rad art, super detailed and alive. Everyone has been very kind and slowed down there espanol para mi. It's fun to try and remember how to say stuff. Today Mariana will bring me to the Montana Spraypaint Headquarters to get supplies. From what I gather, Montana in Barcelona costs about as much as Rusto in the states. Nice! More photos soon...